You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in an engineering discipline
- an equivalent professional qualification such as a UK Class 1 Master Mariner or Chief Engineer certificate of competence together with relevant professional experience
- a non-UK equivalent qualification
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
LJMU's internationally respected Maritime Operations Management MSc offers access to a world-renowned research institute and essential contacts for your future career.
- Study at one of the UK’s leading Maritime Schools
- Access an international centre of excellence in maritime education and professional training
- Look forward to roles in consultancy, shipping company management, marine insurance management, ship broking and ship management
- Follow a curriculum informed by world-leading research plus extensive links with UK and international industry
Situated in the famous port city of Liverpool, LJMU has been offering maritime education for almost 125 years. Our University is also one of the only four or five institutions in the UK where you can undertake this kind of quality Masters programme.
The programme is informed by ongoing research and links to the industry and, on graduation, you will have the skills you need to secure positions at the highest level within the global maritime industry.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090