You will need:
- a good honours degree in computing or a computing-related subject
- an equivalent professional qualification
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
LJMU's Computing and Information Systems MSc focuses on the technological aspects of hardware and software, covering the latest innovations in this subject area.
- Learn from academics active in research
- Carry out a novel research project in an area of your choice
- Benefit from high-quality teaching and excellent learning resources commended by the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- Access £6 million state-of-the-art laboratories and teaching facilities
- Look forward to excellent career prospects in areas such as project management, system design and IT management
This MSc in Computing and Information Systems focuses on the technological aspects of hardware and software systems, together with a study of their operational and managerial environment.
Computing and information technology are ever changing. LJMU’s approach ensures that you are kept up-to-date with technical innovations and that you widen your experience, by combining your technical skills with an understanding of information technology and its management.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090