- a minimum 2:1 honours degree
- an equivalent professional qualification with appropriate work experience
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.5 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
Months of entry
Learn how to lead and integrate a team of multi-disciplinary professionals on LJMU's Construction Project Management Masters.
- This Programme is also available as a 240 credit routeway including a Group Project and Dissertation
- Study on this programme accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
- Benefit from the development of professional and transferable skills required in industry
- Choose the part-time, day release study option if you are already in employment
- Look forward to direct entrance onto the RICS APC professional training programme and CIOB PDP if you are employed
This programme aims to provide a stimulating and challenging curriculum which produces self-reliant, versatile, enterprising and competent construction project managers. It will enable you to build your knowledge, skills and understanding to become an independent learner. You will even be able to tailor your programme of study to your personal background, interests and career aspirations.
The quality of this programme and the Department is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Building with Accredited Centre status, and by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors as a Partnering Establishment. The degree has a high standing both academically and professionally.
The programme will increase your exposure to the current and emerging theories and practice of project management. It will encourage a risk management approach to problem solving, provide opportunities for collaborative and student-centred study and offer clear career development opportunities.
The course is always well received by students who commend the applied use of theory through software applications in the workplace.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090