You will need:
- an honours degree in Computing or a Computing-related subject, including subjects with a significant core of computing
- a professional qualification equivalent to an honours degree
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson requirements: 50-57
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
LJMU's Cyber Security MSc enables students with computing and related experience to further their studies in this challenging and much in-demand sector.
- Study a course based on the latest research and informed by industry liaison
- Follow a curriculum aligned with the Government's professional practitioner benchmark for Cyber Security Masters-level study
- Enhance your scientific, engineering and technical skills
- Gain the knowledge and practical skills required for a career in Cyber Security
- Benefit from the support of a personal tutor throughout your studies
Computer Security focuses on protecting computers, computer networks - such as public and private networks, critical infrastructure, smartphones, smart objects, software and digital information from unauthorised access, change or destruction.
This MSc is based on the latest research in the field. The programme and its modules are the result of extensive communications with industry and government, and the School maintains a regular industrial liaison panel. It is designed to equip you with advanced skills in the theory, practice, tools and applications necessary for a career in Cyber Security.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090