Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a relevant subject
- an equivalent professional qualification such as a UK Class 1 Master Mariner or Chief Engineer certificate of competence
- Additional information:
IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
Gain advanced logistics knowledge and management skills with this MSc in International Transport, Trade and Logistics at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Study at one of the UK’s leading Maritime higher education providers
- After graduating, enjoy exemptions from the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers chartered membership examinations
- Follow a curriculum informed by world-leading research plus links with the regional Mersey Maritime cluster, and the UK-wide maritime industry
- Look forward to excellent career opportunities with logistics companies, transport companies, goods producers and suppliers, governmental bodies and consultants
- Benefit from almost 125 years of expertise in delivering professional courses for the maritime industry
- Access an international centre of excellence in maritime education, professional training and applied research
International trade is taking on even greater importance with the development of burgeoning economies within the manufacturing sector. Global trade is reliant on long distance modes of transport to connect economies with final markets and you will gain specialist knowledge of maritime transport from this programme.
This dynamic course will provide you with the tools to demonstrate a systematic and comprehensive understanding of knowledge relating to International Transport, Trade and Logistics.
You'll gain essential critical awareness of factors that influence business, financial and management strategies in the field, including markets, customers, finance, people, operations and ICT.
Using qualitative and quantitative methods, you'll learn how to find solutions to industry- related issues. You'll conduct research, using research design, data collection, analysis, synthesis and reporting techniques to develop systems and outcomes.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquries
- 0151 231 5090