You will need:
- a minimum 2:2 honours degree in a relevant subject
- an equivalent professional qualification such as a UK Class 1 Master Mariner or Chief Engineer certificate of competence
- IELTS English language requirement: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
If you have any specific queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Months of entry
Gain advanced logistics knowledge and management skills with this MSc in International Transport, Trade and Logistics at Liverpool John Moores University.
- Study at the Liverpool Maritime Academy which is an international centre of excellence in maritime education and professional training and education and one of the UK’s leading schools in Maritime Operations
- Benefit from almost 125 years of expertise in delivering professional courses for the maritime industry
- Look forward to excellent career opportunities with logistics companies, transport companies, goods producers and suppliers, governmental bodies and consultants
International trade is one of the biggest sectors of the global economy and it is taking on even greater importance with the development of burgeoning economies within the manufacturing sector.
Global trends in the field are moving away from the emphasis on the transportation element (particularly deep sea shipping), towards a more integrated system of management and communications. Skills in these systems are in demand in the industry.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquries
- 0151 231 5090