You will need:
- a minimum second class honours degree; or
- an equivalent professional qualification; or
- an equivalent award; or
- significant work experience at a suitable level
Months of entry
Year 1 – Study/Year 2 – Consultancy and individual research projects
This Advanced Practice course combines theoretical learning of business and management from a global perspective, along with the application of practical skills.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for a successful career in International Business Management
- Benefit from innovative learning and teaching approaches applying theoretical concepts through contemporary business simulations
- Apply theoretical concepts by undertaking a business consultancy project
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
This course will open up a wealth of global opportunities providing the range of knowledge necessary to negotiate between countries, cultures, political and economic systems and other commercial borders.
Completing this MSc will not only take you to the next level of academic achievement, it will also boost your knowledge base and enable you to apply for roles that surpass your current position. You will gain advanced business acumen and the enhanced skills in leadership and strategy you need to be an effective management professional, regardless of location.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090