You will need:
- a minimum second class honours degree; or
- an equivalent professional qualification; or
- an equivalent award; or
- significant work experience at a suitable level
Months of entry
Year 1 – Study/Year 2 – Consultancy and individual research projects
This Advanced Practice course provides much sought after knowledge of digital technologies in the global marketplace, along with the opportunity to apply these skills.
- Develop your analytical, technological and strategic knowledge
- Apply theoretical concepts by undertaking a business consultancy project
- Acquire digital and management skills that are in demand by employers
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
This course has been expertly designed by our academics to place you at the forefront of contemporary business practice. This is increasingly important as modern management requires digital strategists who are able to exploit the new technologies at our disposal for a maximum return on investment.
You will gain the highly sought after skillset which is required in today’s digital world. Businesses need managers who are globally aware and this course represents a new generation of leadership in both thought and practice.
Your career prospects will benefit, not only from this valuable knowledge, but also from an industry shortage of specialist professionals in this internationally and cross-industry relevant area. The application of your skill will be most frequently required in business analysis, operations and project/consultancy work.
During the second year of the course, you and your fellow students undertake a semester long group consultancy project, working on a project brief provided by a business. This project enables you to apply the theoretical knowledge you have learnt and gain workplace experience at the same time.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please see the LJMU website for details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090