Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
You will need:
- a minimum second class honours degree
- an equivalent professional qualification
- an equivalent award
- significant work experience at a suitable level
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson PTE Academic 64 (minimum 59 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
Gain an in-depth knowledge of Management practice in this course, which includes the application of management skills through a business consultancy project.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for entry into a successful career in management
- Apply theoretical concepts by undertaking a business consultancy project
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
- Access research and internship opportunities in Merseyside and the surrounding areas
This programme is designed for the business leaders of tomorrow, and enables you to join a highly supportive scholarly community and a network of like-minded fellow professionals.
In a constantly changing national and international marketplace, it is important to gain the necessary knowledge and skills for a successful future. By completing this Masters degree, your commercial and strategic acumen will be taken to the next level of development, enabling you to make an impressive contribution to contemporary management practice.
The teaching approach on this course synthesises carefully balanced theoretical content, integrating classic research with contemporary analyses of international business topics.
During the second year of the course, you and your fellow students will undertake a semester-long group consultancy project, working on a project brief provided by a business. This project enables you to apply the theoretical knowledge you have learnt and gain workplace experience at the same time.
AACSB International –The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business logoLiverpool Business School at Liverpool John Moores University is a member of AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a global association of leaders in education and business dedicated to supporting and advancing quality business education worldwide. Through membership, accreditation, research, thought leadership, professional development, and advocacy, AACSB partners with over 1,500 organizations, from more than 90 countries globally. Membership or participation in the Global Education Alliance does not imply accreditation
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090