You will need:
- a minimum second class honours degree; or
- an equivalent professional qualification; or
- an equivalent award; or
- significant work experience at a suitable level
Months of entry
Year 1 – Study/Year 2 – Consultancy and individual research projects
Gain an in-depth knowledge of Management practice in this course, which includes the application of management skills through a business consultancy project.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for entry into a successful career in management
- Apply theoretical concepts by undertaking a business consultancy project
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
- Access research and internship opportunities in Merseyside and the surrounding areas
This programme is designed for the business leaders of tomorrow, and enables you to join a highly supportive scholarly community and a network of like-minded fellow professionals.
In a constantly changing national and international marketplace, it is important to gain the necessary knowledge and skills for a successful future. By completing this Masters degree, your commercial and strategic acumen will be taken to the next level of development, enabling you to make an impressive contribution to contemporary management practice.
The teaching approach on this course synthesises carefully balanced theoretical content, integrating classic research with contemporary analyses of international business topics.
During the second year of the course, you and your fellow students will undertake a semester-long group consultancy project, working on a project brief provided by a business. This project enables you to apply the theoretical knowledge you have learnt and gain workplace experience at the same time.
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090