You will need:
- a minimum second class honours degree
- an equivalent professional qualification
- an equivalent award
- significant work experience at a suitable level
- IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component)
- Pearson PTE Academic 64 (minimum 59 in each component for UKVI purposes)
- RPL is accepted on this programme
- International students applying to study a full-time taught Masters, MRes, MPhil or PhD at LJMU should check if they require an Academic Technology Approval Scheme or ATAS certificate. Contact International Admissions Team for more details
If you have any specific queries, please contact email@example.com
Months of entry
Gain an in-depth knowledge of Management practice in this course, which includes the application of management skills through a business consultancy project.
- Develop the skills and knowledge required for entry into a successful career in management
- Apply theoretical concepts by undertaking a business consultancy project
- Study in Liverpool, a key city for international business and trade and a truly global commercial setting
- Access research and internship opportunities in Merseyside and the surrounding areas
- 'Microeconomics of Competitiveness' module designed by Harvard Business School and delivered by Dr Moustafa Haj Youssef, an official affiliate of the MOC-Harvard network.
This programme is designed for the business leaders of tomorrow, and enables you to join a highly supportive scholarly community and a network of like-minded fellow professionals.
Completing this MSc will take you to the next level of academic achievement. You will develop your skills in leadership and strategy, and gain valuable business acumen needed to be an effective global management professional.
The teaching approach on this course synthesises carefully balanced theoretical content, integrating classic research with contemporary analyses of international business topics.
Advanced Practice - consultancy project
During the second year of the course, you and your fellow students will undertake a semester-long group consultancy project. Working on a business project brief provided by LJMU in collaboration with industry, the consultancy project enables you to apply the theoretical knowledge you have learnt and gain workplace experience at the same time.
Students are placed into project groups and assigned an industry mentor to help them navigate the consultancy project and provide business and sector insight. Industry mentors help provide a safe environment in which to learn and develop.
Liverpool Business School at Liverpool John Moores University is a member of AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
AACSB International is a global association of leaders in education and business dedicated to supporting and advancing quality business education worldwide. Through membership, accreditation, research, thought leadership, professional development, and advocacy, AACSB partners with over 1,500 organizations, from more than 90 countries globally. Membership or participation in the Global Education Alliance does not imply accreditation
Information for international students
Please note: All international qualifications are subject to a qualification equivalency check via NARIC.
Contact LJMU's International Admissions Team for guidance on visa information. Further information is also available from our international web pages.
Fees and funding
Please visit the course page for more information.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- 0151 231 5090