You will need to submit all of the following before we are able to review your application:
- Completed online application form
- Application Essays
- One page CV
- Undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 or above (or expected grades if your degree is not yet completed)
- Two Referees (preferably one academic and one professional)
- GMAT (range 600-800) / GRE equivalent score)
- Proof of English language ability (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE academic score)
- A copy of your university transcripts
- Application fee
Months of entry
The Masters in Management is aimed at recent graduates who have less than one year of full-time postgraduate corporate work experience or less than two years of experience in a non-traditional business role, and the motivation and desire to build a strong foundation for a career in business.
Information for international students
If you are not a national of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you require a visa to study in the UK. Applying for a UK visa to study at London Business School is a straightforward process.
Fees and funding
The School has a number of scholarships available for Masters in Management students such as the Masters in Management Merit Scholarship . Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship, and scholarships cannot be accumulated. We also advise all applicants to look into external funding opportunities early as application deadlines vary.
For more information on fees and financing visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- London Business School
- +44 (0)20 7000 7515