You will need to submit all of the following before we are able to review your application:
- Completed online application form
- Application essays
- One page CV
- A copy of your university transcripts
- Name and details of your referee (your current employer or someone who knows you well in the workplace)
- GMAT/GRE score
- Proof of English language ability (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE academic score)
- Application fee
Applicants should fulfill the following admissions requirements:
- Hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of two years’ work experience (students without prior work experience should consider our Masters in Management programme)
- The ability to work in multicultural teams and demonstrate an international outlook.
Months of entry
Learn new skills, secure a lifelong network of trusted peers, challenge your thinking and develop the leadership and general management tools for business success with our unique two-year programme.
Based in Europe’s thriving business capital, our MBA gives students the chance to connect with world-renowned leaders and organisations, while experiencing all that London has to offer.
Fees and funding
*Programme fees for the 2023 intake.
Business school is one of the biggest investments you can make, so it’s important to consider your financing. There are plenty of ways to finance your studies - from loans to scholarships, grants, and employer sponsorship. Scholarships can turn the dream of business school into a reality. We’re proud to recognise outstanding talent and provide the critical financial support those students need. Find out more about your funding options at London Business School.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15-21 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- +44 (0) 20 7000 7500