You will need to submit all of the following before we are able to review your application:
- Completed online application form
- Application Essays
- One page CV
- An organisational chart of your business division showing your position
- GMAT/Executive Assessment/GRE score
- Proof of English language ability (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge CPE, CAE or PTE academic score)
- One referee (a second referee will need to be submitted when your candidacy decision is made)
- Application fee
To join the programme, you will have:
- Extensive experience leading teams, setting strategies and driving corporate performance
- Commitment to gaining the skills and confidence to accelerate to C-suite or board positions, change industry or start your own business
- The desire for time and space to learn, explore and innovate - both personally and professionally - on this immersive, full-time 12-month journey
- Around 18 years of management experience
Months of entry
Join a diverse, multinational class of experienced professionals with an unparalleled depth and breadth of experience.
The London Business School Sloan programme shapes today's senior executives to become tomorrow's effective leaders. The knowledge and insights derived from the Sloan experience translate to make the Sloan programme an exceptional opportunity for individuals across a variety of industries, job sectors and cultures.
Taught by an internationally renowned faculty who consult to major corporations, institutions and governments, you’ll become a fully effective global leader, empowered to achieve your ambitions.
Fees and funding
*Programme fees for the 2022 intake
Business school is one of the biggest investments you can make, so it’s important to consider your financing. There are plenty of ways to finance your studies - from loans to scholarships, grants, and employer sponsorship. Scholarships can turn the dream of business school into a reality. We’re proud to recognise outstanding talent and provide the critical financial support those students need. Find out more about your funding options at London Business School.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- LBS Sloan Masters in Leadership and Strategy
- +44 (0)20 7000 7509