Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
- undergraduate degree with upper second class honours (2.1) or above, or international equivalent. Applicants from any academic background are welcomed. Prior formal study of quantitative subjects is not required, but students must come prepared to engage with quantitative topics such as statistics, accounting and finance.
- work experience of 3 months or more is ideal, but not required. Please detail any relevant experience in your application.
- GMAT or GRE is required for applicants without a UK undergraduate or graduate degree more information on GMAT/GRE
- English language requirements
Months of entry
The Master’s in Management is an intensive one-year programme designed to develop your intellectual and professional skills as an outstanding manager and leader over a lifetime career.
For students wishing to launch their career in management, this programme will give you a foundation in the fundamentals of managing people and organisations within the real-world context of business today. Core courses will develop your skills in business analysis, marketing, financial management, people management, leadership and strategy.
Information for international students
LSE is an international community, with over 140 nationalities represented amongst its student body. We celebrate this diversity through everything we do.
For country-specific information regarding entry requirements, fees, and scholarships available, please visit LSE's international students pages.
Fees and funding
Every graduate student is charged a fee for their programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Student Recruitment Office
- +44 (0)20 7955 6613