In order to be considered for entry to the course(s) applicants will be required to have one of the following qualifications:
- 2.1 honours degree in any subject from the UK or Bachelors degree equivalent to UK Second Class Upper Division; or
- 2.2 honours degree in relevant subject area; or
- Students with a non-relevant degree but with at least a 2.2. Honours and relevant work experience in financial services will be considered on an individual basis; or
- the Fundamental Level (Knowledge and Skills) of the ACCA professional examinations; or
- Completion of the Operational and Management levels of CIMA examinations; or
- Other relevant professional qualifications including from overseas.
Months of entry
Information for international students
Required English language skills to undertake this programme IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 6.5.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Office
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100