- 2:2 BA (Hons) in relevant subject; or
- equivalent qualification; or
- professional practice equivalence
Months of entry
This innovative MA programme combines a range of diverse approaches to making performance, drawing on devising, physical theatre, directing, socially engaged practice, solo work and live art.
The MA will be delivered in partnership with major London cultural institutions, including the Lyric Hammersmith, where you'll take part in a low-residency intensive program of work at their impressive facilities.
The course is offered through a low residency model that makes it unique in the country, and particularly attractive if you wish to further your studies and enhance your career opportunities but cannot commit to a traditional full-time offering.
The course entails:
theoretical and critical e-learning and blended learning modules that run throughout the year, and which can be completed at a time to suit your particular needs.
- intensive practical modules, masterclasses and workshops led by industry professionals and delivered during residency weeks, when all the cohort comes together as a community
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100