We expect you to have some practical experience in business, but the precise amount will vary on how relevant your Bachelors degree is to Business Project Management.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (e.g. business, business analytics, management science, economics or finance) or at least 2:2 (honours) or Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division and at least two years' experience working in business.
- A bachelor's degree in a non-relevant subject of at least 2:2 (honours) standard, and at least five years' experience working in business.
- We are happy to consider other qualifications combined with appropriate experience that are equivalent to the amounts outlined above.
- You'll be expected to have first-hand appreciation of general business processes, business planning cycles and the general business environment. We expect you to have been involved in business decision making at an operational level, and to have supported strategy development at a departmental level. You'll also have some quantitative business skills and be familiar with handling and manipulating quantitative data which could have been acquired either through a relevant bachelor degree or via five years' work experience.
The quantitative business skills we are looking for from you are:
- The ability to use appropriate ICT to investigate, analyse and summarise numerical data.
- A knowledge of the standard mathematical models used to support decision making in an area of business activity such as accounting, finance, forecasting, investment, risk analysis, production planning, inventory control etc.
- The ability to produce and interpret reports produced in support of quantitative decision making in an area of business such as those listed in the bullet point above
Months of entry
Information for international students
Please see the English language requirements.
Fees and funding
Please see the postgraduate funding page for more details.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries Office
- +44 (0) 20 7815 6100