Successful applicants must hold either a bachelor’s degree from a UK or recognised overseas university, membership of an approved chartered institute or a Diploma in Management Studies. Three years’ relevant work experience is also required to ensure our high standard of classroom experience.Lesser qualifications with significantly more work experience may be accepted.
Months of entry
As one of just 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation, The Loughborough MBA will help you achieve your career ambitions alongside an international cohort of experienced managers from a range of backgrounds.
Course highlights include:
- As an AMBA-accredited MBA programme, all delegates on the programme must have a minimum of 3 year’s managerial experience, ensuring the highest calibre of networking on the programme.
- On the 2-year MBA pathway there is the opporunity to undertake a 45-52 professional internship to enhance your employability
- With over 400 international corporate partners, you will benefi t from commercially relevant teaching with the aim of equipping you to apply theory in the workplace.
- Practical problem solving skills that address real business challenges through modules such as Business Analytics and Problem Solving for Leaders.
- Our Managing Innovation modules (unique in the UK) which give you the opportunity to work on live business projects to commercialise new technologies as part of a group consultancy project.
Information for international students
English Language requirements: IELTS: overall 6.5 with minimum 6.0 in each component.
Fees and funding
Scholarships and Bursaries worth up to 40% of fees!! View our website for more details!
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Frances Capps
- +44(0)1509 228842