You’ll need a good UK honours degree – at least a 2:2 – or the international equivalent. We’ll also welcome an application if you don’t have a degree, but you have the equivalent professional qualification or significant relevant management experience.
English Language Requirements
Applicants whose first language is not English are required to produce evidence of English language proficiency.
We require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification. Accepted English qualifications can be viewed here.
Months of entry
Operations and supply chain management is much more than simply moving items from A to B. It’s a huge, diverse discipline that’s constantly evolving – adapting to new consumer demands, developing technology and a range of other global issues. This course can give you the advanced understanding and practical skills to master it all.
You’ll explore a range of topics, learning about sourcing products from other countries and navigating international regulations, while getting to grips with enterprise systems like SAP and discovering how we can reduce environmental impact across the supply chain.
We also offer a range of option units, giving you the chance to shape your studies around your interests and professional aims – offering skills in business analytics, project management and more. From there, you’ll be ready for your dissertation, picking a topic of your own interest and putting the theory into practice.
Learn from the experts
Our teaching team are all experienced tutors working at the forefront of their respective areas. We're well connected with the industry, working closely with institutes, associations and employers to make sure our courses offer the skills you'll need in your career.
We also have close links with external professionals - often our alumni - ensuring you hear voices from the industry and have access to practical advice and insight.
The course is accredited by both the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
Features and Benefits
- Double accredited – this degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply and the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport.
- Valuable insight – hear guest lectures from professionals who are active in the field, giving you an insight into the current issues that face the industry today.
- Triple crown - study in a Business School that has prestigious triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
- Real-life learning – apply your new skills outside of your course, with optional short-term internships with employers in the city.
- Regular events – attend events like masterclasses and careers fairs throughout your course to boost your professional network.
- Taught by experts – learn from expert lecturers from the Department of Operations, Technology, Events and Hospitality Management who bring practical experience into their teaching.
- A city of opportunities – Manchester is a truly international city for business. It’s home to businesses of all shapes and sizes, so you’ll see logistics in action.
Information for international students
International students please visit our website for more information.
Fees and funding
Funding information available, please visit our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Course Enquiries
- +44 (0)161 247 6969