We normally require a second class honours degree (2:2) or above in an appropriate subject. Candidates with other degrees are welcome to apply provided they can demonstrate appropriate levels of experience. Candidates without formal qualifications need to demonstrate relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level.
Months of entry
Challenging, diverse and always evolving - Media Management is a fascinating discipline to master. Using aspects of law, business and performing arts, it has the power to shape the organisations that inform and entertain billions of people around the world. From journalism to PR, digital media and the arts, this course will enable you to specialise in whatever your chosen area is while building the skills and knowledge you need to pursue a range of senior positions in creative industries worldwide.
- Strong focus on research-led practice and the social, cultural and economic issues affecting media industries around the world
- Academics who are actively engaged in research, ensuring that you have access to original findings, emerging theories and contemporary debates in media, business, law and performing arts
- Professors with senior media industry experience to inform your studies with contemporary relevance and enhance your employability with first-hand experiences and advice
- Strong links with major media organisations such as the BBC, Channel 4 and MTV, with regular guest lectures from high-profile media business leaders
- State-of-the-art computer laboratories, media outlets (student radio and newspaper) and brand new digital media facilities to enhance your studies and prepare for industry-standard equipment and software
- Option to apply for Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) Funding
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details