Please check your course page on the Middlesex University website for the most up-to-date information.
Months of entry
Course contentThe MA programme is a unique distance education programme, centred around the development of your existing professional arts practice. Access to the programme is based on your prior professional experience and not on holding an UG degree. The course will suit any professional arts practitioner working across the fields of dance, theatre, music, and broader interdisciplinary arts practices.
Why study Professional Arts Practice MA at Middlesex University?
- A unique master's level degree focused on your own professional practice
- The course is designed for emerging and established arts-based practitioners, teacher, writers, curators, choreographers and performers
- The MA is taught by distance learning, delivered entirely online so accessible internationally
- The course has established links with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ISTD), and the Association for Somatic Movement and Dance Therapies UK and Eire
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time18 months
- Distance learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Middlesex Enquiries