- A 2:2 honours degree in a related subject, such as those providing a significant exposure to information technology
- Applicants with degrees in other fields who can demonstrate relevant industrial experience may also be considered.
Months of entry
All industries now utilise data and Data-Science and Data-Analytics are increasingly identified as key industrial activities. The position of Data Scientist is rapidly becoming a required post for any company that wishes to take full advantage of the data that they collect. This course is designed to give you the skills to step into a career as a Data Scientist in a wide range of industries and companies.
Why study MSc Data Science at Middlesex University?
This masters has been designed to offer those with a familiarity in maths, science or computing an opportunity to develop a key set of skills for future employment in a way that builds on your existing knowledge and skill base. Upon completing the course, you will be ready to fulfil the requirements of a Data Scientist.
You will focus on the intertwining areas of machine learning, visual analytics and data governance, and be able to strike a balance between theoretical underpinnings, practical hands-on experience, and acquisition of industrially-relevant languages and packages. You will also be exposed to cutting-edge contemporary research activity within data science that will equip you with the potential to pursue a research-based career, and, in particular, further PhD study at Middlesex.
- Explore theoretical and practical aspects with industry-recognised skills
- Study a course that is unique in it's fusion of machine-learning, visual analytics and corporate data governance
- Equip yourself to apply machine-learning and visual analytics to any data source
Fees and funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details