Careers in the arts are vocational and creative. We look for creative and passionate students.
Undoubtedly, if you are to choose this MSc, it is essential to:
- be interested in the arts
- have a critical perspective and intellectual curiosity
Applicants must have the following:
· Completion of a 4-year Bachelor’s degree (in business, economics, sciences, etc.) or a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 1 year of professional experience
· Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Cambridge, Duolingo)*
2-year MSc option:
· Completion of a 3-year Bachelor’s degree (Open to all backgrounds)
Proof of English language proficiency is required during the application process (TOEIC, TOEFL ibt, IELTS, Cambridge and Duolingo).*
*Contact us to learn more about the scores required for each test
Application consists of the following:
· Complete the online application: apply.neoma-bs.fr
· Provide scanned copies of all original documents in English or French.
· Candidates who meet the admissions requirements will be asked to complete a deferred interview.
· Admissions results are sent by email within two weeks of the interview.
Recruitment is carried out on a rolling admissions basis. However, given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
Admission is decided on the application to be filled out online.
Application fees: €100
Months of entry
"Developing strong theoretical and empirical knowledge to prepare for a career in the cultural and creative industries sector!"
The MSc Cultural & Creative Industries provides students with deep theoretical and empirical knowledge of the creative and cultural sector.
Covering every branch of the cultural sector, from music and cinema to literature and the visual and performing arts, this Master of Science provides an in-depth view of not only the management of the arts but also the economic, social and cultural issues raised by the current transformation in these industries.
Students are presented with the core issues of this sector (production, distribution, digitisation, marketing specificities, etc.).
This MSc aims to:
- introduce students to the core, contemporary issues of the creative/cultural industries.
- develop students’ critical and creative thinking.
- provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to develop a career in the creative and cultural industries.
The MSc Cultural & Creative Industries provides students with comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of the creative/cultural industries sector.
This is achieved by developing a strategic outlook and market research skills, as well as gaining exposure to the leading product digitalisation methods.
Information for international students
International students (outside European Union)
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests. Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “orientation week” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
- NEOMA Excellence scholarship offers 2,000 euros and an extra 1,000 during the early bird period.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
• Academic excellence
• Financial or family circumstances
• The candidate’s personal merit
Keep in mind!
The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition. Once accepted, the international applicants are invited to submit a scholarship request application by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student bank loans
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- International Admissions Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00