In order to apply for our Master in Management – Grande Ecole programme you need:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a non-French Institution with at least 3 years of education (and two of them outside of France).
- Complete the online application, selecting the Master in Management
- English track: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 83, Cambridge FCE 175, Duolingo 105; GMAT or GRE recommended.
- French track: French B2 level and IELTS 5.5 or equivalent; TAGE MAGE recommended
- Once an application is complete and submitted, the admissions team will process the file and contact you if we need any additional documents or content
- Candidates who meet all the entry requirements and have a complete file will be interviewed by Skype or in person on one of our campuses
- The Admissions Committee will meet within one week after the interview
- Candidates are informed by email of the admissions jury decision
Students are advised to sit their tests as early as possible to obtain admission results in time for visa procedures.
Months of entry
Access a world of opportunities
The Master in Management programme aims to prepare high-potential managers and entrepreneurs who are able to take initiative and create value in a multicultural world.
- Through expertise tracks such as the “Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®)” or “Financial Markets & Technologies” tracks as well as NEOMA Master of Science double & triple diplomas or those offered at our partner universities in France and abroad, you will acquire expertise (finance, CSR, HR, marketing, etc.) in a diverse, international environment.
- You will have a unique international experience: NEOMA offers a number of immersive international study tracks with our 400 prestigious academic partners, which allow you to build your professional experience and employability abroad.
- The NEOMA MiM programme is nationally and internationally recognised – as well as the School – and its large and diverse faculty offers you a high level of multidisciplinary teaching. As one of the exclusive 1% of international business schools with triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA), NEOMA stands out as an innovative global business school.
Information for international students
Students are recommended to sit their tests as early as possible in order to obtain admission results in time for visa requests. Candidates who meet the entry requirements will be interviewed by Skype or in person.
Focus on ….International welcome
Originating from various regions of the world with a diversity of academic and professional backgrounds, the “Welcome Days” is the key moment when students mix and dive into a cross-cultural seminar (icebreaking, team-building activities off campus…).
Fees and funding
- NEOMA BS' Excellence scholarship offers 3,000 euros and an extra 1,000 during the early bird period.
- The Eiffel scholarship
The Eiffel scholarship (bourse Eiffel) is granted by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to international students who live outside France and who show great interest in studying in France.
Our team of experts will assist you in preparing your application and presenting it to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NEOMA Business School Foundation scholarships:
Our Foundation supports equal opportunities in higher -education. If you encounter financial difficulties, the foundation may award you an academic scholarship that can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Interest-free unsecured loans can also be awarded to students in Advanced Masters and Masters of Science programmes.
Student applications for financial assistance are assessed at two annual meetings, based on three criteria:
• Academic excellence
• Financial or family circumstances
• The candidate’s personal merit
Keep in mind!
The number of scholarships is limited and act as reductions in tuition. Once accepted, the international applicants are invited to submit a scholarship request application by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student bank loans:
Banks grant loans at a preferential rate of about 1% to students attending Grandes Ecoles, as long as you have a guarantor. We organise a “banking fair” at the beginning of each school year on our campuses, attended by representatives of around a dozen banks who you can meet to arrange a loan.
- Government-backed student loans:
The government has set up a student loan guarantee fund in partnership with certain banks (Société Générale, Crédit Mutuel, C.I.C , Banque Populaire and certain Caisses d’épargne). They can offer a maximum loan of €15,000 to all students up to 28 years old, be they French, or citizens of the E.U. or the European Economic Area, regardless of income or parental/third-party guarantees.
The interest rate is set by the bank. The possibility of partially or totally deferring your repayments until you graduate is also at the discretion of the student borrower. Learn more by asking the banks on this programme.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The International Admission Team
- +33 2 32 82 57 00