A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
Months of entry
- improve business performance
- develop operations strategies
- organise competitive advantages in technology-intensive industries
- analyse operations functions in different countries
- understand various institutional environments
- develop a sharp eye for operations management within multinational enterprises
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet the following English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). Pre-sessional English Language courses are not accepted as an alternative entry to this course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
MSc Dual award
Course contact details
- Dr Ying Yang, Degree Programme Director, Newcastle University Business School
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503