A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a relevant discipline.
Months of entry
- improve business performance
- develop operations strategies
- organise competitive advantages in technology-intensive industries
- analyse operations functions in different countries
- understand various institutional environments
- develop a sharp eye for operations management within multinational enterprises
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet the following English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 6.0 in all sub-skills). Pre-sessional English Language courses are not accepted as an alternative entry to this course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
MSc/MSc (Dual Award)
Course contact details
- Dr Ying Yang, Degree Programme Director, Newcastle University Business School
- +44 (0) 191 208 1503