A 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent.
Months of entry
- Medieval and early modern literature
- eighteenth-century and Romantic literature
- Victorian literature
- fin de siècle and modernism
- post-colonial literatures
- American literature and culture
- children's literature
- theatre studies
Medieval and early modern literature; eighteenth-century and Romantic literature; Victorian literature; fin de siècle and modernism; post-colonial literatures; American literature and culture; children's literature; theatre studies.
Information for international studentsTo study this course you need to meet our Band 9 English Language requirements: Direct Entry: IELTS 7.0 overall (with 6.5 in writing and a minimum of 6.0 in all other sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
MLitt by research
Course contact details
- Sherelle Coulson, Programme Administrator, School of English Literature, Language and Linguistics
- +44 (0) 191 208 7199