A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent, in subjects related to marine technology, engineering, science, maths or environmental studies.
Months of entry
- Marine Hydrodynamics and Structures
- Marine Design, Production and Operations
- Sustainable Maritime Engineering
- New Energy Infrastructure
Information for international students
To study this course you need to meet our Band 2 English Language requirements: Direct Entry : IELTS 6.5 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills). If you have lower English Language scores, you may be accepted onto a Pre-sessional English Language course.
Fees and funding
See our course fees and funding web page.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Susan Davies, Postgraduate Programme Co-ordinator
- +44 (0) 191 208 8912