Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Minimum 2:2 (second class) honours degree or equivalent from a recognised university in any subject.
Months of entry
The programme aims to develop an innovative approach to the professional luxury brand management of luxury consumable goods (cars, cosmetics, drinks, fashion, fragrances, handbags, jewellery, luggage, yachts and watches). The programme provides you with the critical knowledge and awareness of the complex issues involved in the luxury consumable goods sector in the 21st century, working on concepts and platforms such as brand management, marketing, advertising and social media.
- Develop your skills in enterprise and leadership in the growing luxury brand sector
- Enhance your understanding of the production, distribution and strategic positioning of luxury goods
- The programme includes a live project, giving you a hands-on experience with a luxury brand company based on real-life situations
- Prepare yourself for managerial roles in the luxury brand industry
- Also available as MA Luxury Brand Management with Advanced Practice
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
Please note this course in only available on our London Campus.
Information for international students
International students require IELTS 6.5 (or above) with no single element below 5.5 or equivalent.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-24 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 0191 227 4453