Please see our website for further details: www.ntu.ac.uk/march
Months of entry
This course is design focused, with emphasis on a research-informed approach that aims to develop architects with a broad outlook – competent to work within both local and global communities and contexts. Accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), the course focuses on productive architecture, emphasising ‘thinking and making’ within particular places and contexts.
The course embraces the challenge of contemporary architectural practice, focusing on educating the global architect through projects set in local, national, and international contexts.
The course has six key strategic ambitions including:
· education of the architect with a global outlook;
· research into and through design;
· a vertical studio, with students from both years working together;
· shaping the existing and the new built environment;
· celebrating individual and collaborative work; and
· awareness of architecture’s cross-disciplinary nature.
Included in the course fees is the opportunity to go on an overseas trip. Students recently went to Turin, Italy, and visited factory sites for potential development.
The MArch Architecture course is:
- validated by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) to provide exemption from the part two examinations
- prescribed by the Architects Registration Board (ARB), for the purposes of entry onto the United Kingdom Register of Architects
Find out more at www.ntu.ac.uk/march
Information for international students
Visit www.ntu.ac.uk/entryrequirements and www.ntu.ac.uk/englishlanguage for further information.
Fees and funding
For information on fees please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/adbe-fees
For information about current funding opportunities please visit www.ntu.ac.uk/adbe/courses/fees_funding
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Architecture Postgraduate School Office
- +44 (0)115 9418 418