You will need a UK bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing or a related discipline, or relevant industrial experience.
Months of entry
This flexible diploma enables computing practitioners to pursue their career goals by gaining advanced knowledge, skills and techniques; and to develop a professional approach to the study and application of computing. A wide choice of modules means you can tailor your qualification to the varied requirements of industry and your own career needs, with the option to focus on information security, on networking, or on software engineering in more depth.Key features of the course
- A choice of study routes and specialisms to fit with your professional needs and interests.
- Encourages you to draw on your own background and experience.
- Develops transferable skills applicable to your employment and continuing professional development.
- The chance to top up to the MSc in Computing in just one more year.
Information for international students
This qualification can be studied from anywhere in the world.
Fees and funding
For more information about fees and funding, please visit The Open University website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The Open University
- 0300 303 5303