There are no formal entry requirements to study this qualification.
However, we do recommend that you have:
- a UK bachelors degree (or equivalent), and/or
- management experience in a field relevant to technology management.
Months of entry
If technology, innovation and change are factors in your organisation or role, this certificate will extend your knowledge, skills and capability – adding value to your career and your workplace. It provides a rounded view of the management of technology and technological innovation, investigating topics such as the nature and types of technological innovation, technology transfer, and business model-innovation – which are relevant to all economic and organisational sectors and types of technology. The optional modules explore technology management within fields such as computing and ICT, business and management, development management and environmental management.Key features of the course
- Focuses on the operational aspects of managing technological innovation and change
- Encourages you to apply your learning to your own particular technology context
- A wide choice of optional modules enabling you to tailor your studies to your own needs and interests.
Information for international students
This qualification can be studied from anywhere in the world.
Fees and funding
For more information about fees and funding, please visit The Open University website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time12 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The Open University
- 0300 303 5303