There are no formal entry requirements to study this qualification.
However, we do recommend that you have:
- a UK bachelors degree (or equivalent), and/or
- management experience in a field relevant to technology management.
Months of entry
This postgraduate diploma will help you manage technology and innovation more effectively and realise its potential benefits – making a real difference to your organisation and your own professional development. You’ll begin by focusing on the operational aspects of managing technological innovation and change, before engaging with a range of capabilities that are key to the development and delivery of technological innovation – applying your learning to your own context as you study. A wide range of optional modules enables you to choose a study pathway that suits your particular interests, including computing and ICT, business and management, development management and environmental management.Key features of the course
- Provides an analytical view of strategic issues in technology management.
- Equips you for senior technology management roles.
- The opportunity to top up to our MSc in Technology Management in just one more year.
Information for international students
This qualification can be studied from anywhere in the world.
Fees and funding
For more information about fees and funding, please visit The Open University website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- The Open University
- 0300 303 5303