evidence of employment from their home trust; a named consultant intensivist who will be the clinical supervisor; a current live registration with either the Nursing and Midwifery Council (Part 1 or 2) or The Health and Care Professions Council; three years post-qualifying experience in intensive care; a satisfactory enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check; a satisfactory Occupational Health Clearance.
Months of entry
Advance your knowledge and clinical skills, positioning yourself to deliver a high quality, patient-led service. This postgraduate level programme will allow you to improve your critical care practice in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and quality. Through the contemporary focus of the course and collaboration with industry stakeholders you’ll access opportunities to advance your career.
- Enhance your skills, knowledge and career with a course designed specifically for existing advanced critical care practitioners.
- Shape your studies around your existing expertise with our student-centred approach.
- Join a programme developed through a dynamic collaborative relationship between Plymouth University and the NHS, providing opportunities for networking and career development.
- Equip yourself with the skills to be responsive to the ever-changing nature of the healthcare environment. This contemporary and dynamic programme means you can position yourself at the leading edge of critical care practice.
- Update and enhance your skill set thanks to the research-informed teaching embedded throughout our curriculum.
- Benefit from the extensive professional experience of our team, hailing from a diverse range of health and social care environments.
Fees and funding
Please visit our website for information on: Scholarships, bursaries and fees
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admission enquiries