A good upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any subject. For non-native English speakers, IELTS 7.0 overall with 6.0 in writing component.or equivalent is required.
Months of entry
Kick-start your career in the lucrative world of financial management with an Accounting and Management Masters from Queen Mary University. Learn to think beyond textbooks, management fads and memorised formulas and acquire high-level training in accounting and the management of its resources, for both corporate and non-corporate sectors.
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) - a globally recognised professional qualification
- Provides a pathway into corporate and non-corporate spheres of executive employment
- Tailor your course to your career trajectory by electing module topics in semester two
- Study in one of the financial capitals in the world
- Boost employability with the opportunity to undertake additional Non Credit module which focuses on professional skills
- Students can register with the CIMA an can end up with the globally recognised “CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting” – effectively skipping 11 CIMA exams.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- James Boote, Recruitment and Marketing Officer
- +44 (0)20 7882 8569