Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
A 2:1 or above at undergraduate level in any subject.
Candidates that do not currently meet the set entry requirements may also have the option to study the Graduate Diploma in Humanities and Social Sciences. eeting the required grades on completion of this programme will provide a pathway to study MSc Accounting and Management.
Find out more about how to apply for our postgraduate taught courses.
Months of entry
Kick-start your career in the lucrative world of financial management with an Accounting and Management Masters from Queen Mary University. Learn to think beyond textbooks, management fads and memorised formulas and acquire high-level training in accounting and the management of its resources, for both corporate and non-corporate sectors.
- Students are eligible for the CIMA Masters Gateway – a fast track route where you enter CIMA at the Management Case Study bypassing 11 exams. Find out more about this entry route here
- CIMA University partner – In partnership with CIMA students on this programme can sit this exam alongside their masters and achieve the globally recognised "CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting" – graduating with dual awards
- Provides a pathway into corporate and non-corporate spheres of executive employment
- Tailor your course to your career trajectory by electing module topics in semester two
- Study in one of the financial capitals in the world.
Fees and funding
There are a number of ways you can fund your postgraduate degree.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Postgraduate loans (UK students)
- Country-specific scholarships for international students
Our Advice and Counselling service offers specialist support on financial issues, which you can access as soon as you apply for a place at Queen Mary. Before you apply, you can access our funding guides and advice on managing your money:
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166