A good upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any subject. Some basic quantitative skills and some elementary prior knowledge of finance would be an advantage. IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.0) or equivalent.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to provide a critical and research-driven study of aspects of financial management, and the changing international context in which they operate, without requiring any specific background knowledge in the field of finance or financial management.
On this programme you will develop your ability to apply knowledge and understanding of financial management to complex issues – ranging from innovation in a global marketplace to creative accounting – both systematically and creatively. Without assuming any pre-existing knowledge, the programme will nevertheless take your studies to a high level, and is an ideal preparation for a career in the financial sector or for pursuing more advanced studies.
- Applied Empirical Methods
- Behavioural Finance and Decision Making
- Corporate Finance for Managers
- Financial Analysis and Management Accounting
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- International Finance
- Advanced Management Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Contemporary Issues in Accounting
- Finance for Development
- Financial Reporting
- International Business Analysis
- International Business Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Multinationals and Global Business
- Quantitative Research Methods
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- James Boote, Recruitment and Marketing Officer
- +44 (0)20 7882 8569