A good upper second class honours degree or equivalent in any subject. Some basic quantitative skills and some elementary prior knowledge of finance would be an advantage.
Months of entry
This programme is designed to provide a critical research led approach to the study of aspects of international financial management, and the changing context in which global financial firms operate. It is a course that does not require specific background knowledge in the field of finance or financial management.
On this programme you will develop your ability to apply knowledge and understanding of financial management in a complex global environment –and is an ideal preparation for a career in multi-national business, the financial sector or for pursuing advanced studies.
This programme will:
- Develop a critical understanding of some of the key theories, approaches and issues in the field of global financial management
- Enhance transferable cognitive skills in relation to the analysis, synthesis and critical evaluation of the knowledge of financial management
- Inform you about the appropriateness of the using qualitative and quantitative research methods in particular contexts
- Enable and develop a range of key personal skills including presentation, argumentation, evaluation, problem solving, interactive and group skills, self-appraisal, and autonomy in the planning and management of learning.
Fees and funding
Queen Mary alumni get a £1,000 discount on their fees. Find out more about the Alumni Loyalty Award.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166