Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Months of entry
This Work and Organisation MRes is aimed at those who want to hone in on a specialist area of business and management. You will be able to align research to your career trajectory by delving into key areas of organisational structure, from social and political marketing to leading organisational change.
- Two compulsory modules
- Four elective modules
- 15,000-word dissertation
Fees and funding
There are a number of ways you can fund your postgraduate degree.
- Scholarships and bursaries
- Postgraduate loans (UK students)
- Country-specific scholarships for international students
- Advice for UK and EU students
- Advice for international students
- Queen Mary alumni get a £1,000 discount on their fees. Find out more about the Alumni Loyalty Award.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- School of Business and Management
- +44 (0) 20 7882 2166