Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Applicants must have a primary qualification in Dentistry (BDS or equivalent). Two years full time post qualification clinical practice of dentistry is also required.
Months of entry
If you’re a qualified dentist who wishes to pursue a career in Endodontics at specialist level, then this Programme is for you. The Professional Doctorate in Endodontics is an integrated three-year full-time training programme so you can gain high-level research expertise alongside your clinical training.
- Combines academic study, research and clinical training to give you a completely rounded training
- Taught by our distinguished international experts and have regular contact with them throughout the programme
- Strong emphasis on close chair-side support throughout the programme
- Study at one of UK’s top-rated dental schools and one of top 11 in the World (QS World University Rankings by Subject 2020). We’re joint first for research impact according to last REF (2014)
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time36 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Institute of Dentistry