Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in any discipline.
We welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds so may also consider previous work experience alongside lower academic qualifications. Prior experiential learning in business, management or marketing in lieu of academic qualifications will be considered on an individual basis under the University's RPL Policy http://go.qub.ac.uk/RPLpol. A formal interview, the submission of written work, exam or GMAT test may form a part of this procedure.
Months of entry
The overall aim of the MSc in Marketing programme is to provide an academically stimulating and professionally challenging masters programme for students in the area of marketing. The objectives of the programme are to:
- Provide advanced study of contemporary marketing theory and practice
- Develop students' financial and numerical skills necessary for marketing management and practice
- Develop students' research skills necessary for marketing management and practice
- Develop students' ability to analyse complex marketing problems, by developing skills to think critically, rationally and rigorously through a range of diverse and innovative teaching methods
- Encourage students to make informed decisions by creatively and systematically applying their understanding of core topics to contemporary issues and specialist fields of Marketing in a local, national and/or international context
- Enhance students' transferable and intellectual skills, employability skills, as well as their continuing personal and professional development so as to enable them to work with self-direction and originality
Information for international students
Full details can be found on the Queen's University website.
Fees and funding
There is a range of funding and scholarship options available to those considering study at Queen's. Click here for more information.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Dr Patrick McCole
- 028 9097 5514/5515