Normally a 2.1 Honours degree in an Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences subject or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University.
Applicants who hold a 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in one of the disciplines specified above, who can demonstrate relevant professional experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants may be required to submit a piece of written work in support of their application.
Months of entry
The aim of this MA in Irish Studies is to:
- Provide students with the methods and knowledge to undertake research
- Offer students a range of modules that will allow them to pursue challenging cross-disciplinary themes
- Explore the possibilities and tensions in inter-disciplinary work
- Introduce students to conceptual tools allowing them to explore, critically, aspects of Irish Studies
- Assist students in developing focused research and the skills necessary to write academic papers
Information for international students
Full details can be found on the Queen's University website at http://www.qub.ac.uk/home/StudyatQueens/CourseFinder/
Fees and funding
Click here for mroe information.
Qualification and course duration
|Assessment||What kind of work will I be doing? (proportionally)|
|Written coursework / continuous assessment||65|
|Dissertation||35 (15000 words)|
Course contact details
- Valerie Miller
- +44 (0)28 9097 1346
- +44 (0)28 9097 3440