Normally a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in a relevant subject.
A 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University may be acceptable with relevant professional experience. Applicants with qualifications below 2.2 Honours degree standard may be considered if they can demonstrate a minimum of three years’ relevant professional experience.
Months of entry
This Masters degree has been designed to:
- Provide students an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the discipline of Translation Studies
- Enable students to develop the skills upon which professional translator competence is predicated
- Provide students advanced expertise in their principal non-native language
- Provide students with opportunities for further language-training
- Provide students with appropriate opportunities in professionally-based practice
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Professor David Johnston
- +44 (0)28 9097 3343