Please find all the relevant information about admission requirements on our website.
Months of entry
Radboud University's first-rate Master's programme in Political Science (one year; 60 ECs) offers you an excellent opportunity to become a specialist in Comparative Politics. Democracies are currently facing unprecedented challenges. Are immigrants a threat to democracy? Is Europe currently witnessing a surge in populist sentiment? How can governments reform their welfare states to deal with the growing costs of an ageing population? Do parliaments and political parties have a future? And, what role will radical right-wing parties play in these socio-political developments? The Comparative Politics programme focuses on these and other challenges to contemporary democracies. Why come to Nijmegen to study Comparative Politics? Our instructors are internationally recognised experts in the core themes of the programme. Furthermore, members of the staff are actively involved in advising government and political organisations. It is our goal to provide students with an interactive learning atmosphere. On top of that, Comparative Politics offers you a challenging and fun environment.
Why should you choose CP in Nijmegen?
- Our programme is consistently ranked the best Political Science programme in the Netherlands
- The programme is both analytical and practice oriented
- We teach in a stimulating, collegial and interactive setting of small groups
- The instructors are internationally recognised experts in the core themes of the programme
- Members of the staff are actively involved in advising governments and political organisations
- Comparative politics offers a challenging and fun environment
*This is a specialisation of the Master's in Political Science
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Admission Office