- Applicants should have an 2:2 undergraduate honours degree in Pharmacy from a UK university, and two years post-registration relevant work experience* OR
- An integrated Master’s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm), and two years post-registration relevant work experience* OR
- The Overseas Pharmacists' Assessment Programme qualification and two years post-registration relevant work experience*
- Additionally, applicants must be registered as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council or the Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland.
*Relevant work experience is considered that which is patient facing.
Months of entry
The online MSc Advanced Pharmacy Practice course will equip you with the necessary knowledge, skills, attitude and competencies required for effective advanced practice. The course delivers a focused education, with content mapped to relevant professional development frameworks. The Pharmacist Independent Prescribing qualification is mandatory at the diploma stage.
There are also several elective modules appropriate to advanced practice, with opportunities for interprofessional learning with other healthcare practitioners through shared modules with the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedic Practice. You will have many opportunities to use and build on your experience of professional practice, enabling you to reflect analytically as a life-long learner. This career-enhancing course will develop your ability to make a positive impact on patients' lives.
Information for international students
By meeting one of the full entry requirements stated, the English condition for this course is deemed as having been met. Please note, some courses may require a higher standard of English than stated in this page. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Fees and funding
Find out more from our website.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- part time24 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
2 years + 1 week on campus
Course contact details
- Student Admissions Service
- 44 (0) 1224 262728