Applicants should have an undergraduate degree in pharmacy from a UK university or overseas equivalent, at a minimum of honours level and one years post-registration experience OR an integrated masters degree in pharmacy (MPharm) and professional registration OR in consultation with the course leader.
- must have obtained their Pharmacy Undergraduate degree at Masters level from the University of Malta, which is a provider of an undergraduate Pharmacy degree at masters level which is delivered and assessed in English.
- must have at least one year experience of working as a qualified Pharmacist.
- Any Maltese applicant failing to meet these criteria will be subject to the standard University English language requirements.
- (i) Must have completed their final year Undergraduate Pharmacy Research thesis in the English language OR
- (ii) Must have completed 6 months at a Higher Education Institution in the UK as part of the final year Undergraduate Pharmacy Research project OR
- (iii) Must have completed a PhD thesis in the English language.
- (i) Must have obtained their Pharmacy Undergraduate degree at Masters (MPharm) level from a UK University OR
- (ii) Must have obtained their Pharmacy Undergraduate degree at BSc (Hons) level from an international University equivalent to a UK BSc (Hons) degree recognised by UK NARIC and must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) and have worked in the UK
Months of entry
This course has been designed to provide you with a broad education in Clinical Pharmacy in line with opportunities to focus your studies more specifically to your area of practice. It will equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to enhance your career.
Information for international students
Postgraduate courses normally require an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in all 4 components. Some of our courses require a different level of English. Please check our course pages for specific details. Test reports are valid for a period of 2 years and can be used as proof of English for admission if valid on the start date of your course.
Fees and funding
For more information visit our website.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Admissions
- 44 (0) 1224 262209