It is preferable for participants to:
- have an undergraduate degree in a design or a demonstrably creative background
- be familiar with some of the industry-standard software packages (e.g. Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, FontLab, Glyphs, etc)
- use a desktop computer or laptop
- have a basic understanding and some experience of editorial design
- have a good level of English
- be 18 years or over
This course is not suitable for beginners.
Months of entry
Discover an expanded view of editorial design in an open and experimental online environment, under the expert guidance of RCA tutors Adrian Shaughnessy and Astrid Stavro.
This course is delivered online and is highly interactive, through live learning with self-directed work undertaken by participants between sessions.
The course comprises eight sessions over four weeks.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- Certificate of Participation
- part time1 months
- Online learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- RCA Short Courses