Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally we require a UK 2:1 (Honours) or equivalent in relevant subjects but we will consider a high 2:2 or relevant work experience.
Months of entry
This course combines a thorough knowledge of business practices and the management of projects with a detailed understanding of specific management practices within the media industries. Your knowledge of media management will span traditional and digital media and cover how to manage all levels of project, along with digital and marketing skills essential to navigating the wider media landscape encompassing a variety of business models and audiences.
There will be a number of high-calibre tutors leading this course, many of whom are actively producing for TV and big-screen, as well as publishing extensively in the area of media and communications. You will also benefit from visits by many industry speakers and guest lecturers throughout the year.
- This course teaches the project management, business and vocational skills essential for working within the media industry and overseeing the life cycle of complex projects from conception to completion
- This programme believes that learning both creative and business skills is the most effective way to prepare next generation media graduates for the industry
- The multi- faceted nature of the media demands a multi-skilled professional and that is what we hope the students will grow into through your experience on this programme
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Postgraduate Administrator
- +44 (0)1784 414629