Minimum entry requirements usually include an undergraduate degree in music (2:1 or higher for Masters applicants) or an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have been studying or working in another field will be considered.
Months of entry
- Advanced principal study tuition from professional musicians
- Principal study lessons in flute, clarinet and saxophone
- Opportunities to ‘sit in’ professional productions when possible
- Musical Theatre ensemble rehearsal and performance opportunities
- Repertoire classes led by Musical Theatre specialists
- Professional coaching and accompaniment provision
- Specialist, advanced performance classes
- Tuition available in supporting areas such as Alexander Technique, doubling instruments and double reed instruments
Qualification and course duration
Further details of qualification
MMus – 13 months intensive or two years full-time commencing in September. Postgraduate Diploma – 10 months intensive or two years full-time commencing in September.
Course contact details
- Admissions Department