Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Typical a degree in music. Applicants will be asked to attend an audition to demonstrate that they have a satisfactory standard for entry.
Months of entry
MA Repetiteur Studies:
- Expert one-to-one tuition from eminent repetiteurs and coaches
- Opportunities to observe professional repetiteurs in rehearsal at WNO
- Placement within a major UK opera house
- Detailed study and preparation of substantial core repertoire
- Opportunities to play for a number of College opera and opera scenes productions each year
- Training in, and opportunities to accompany, vocal performances and rehearsals, such as those involving the RWCMD College Chorus and Chamber Choir
- Opportunities to play at language classes, vocal coaching sessions and masterclasses
- Training in the development of coaching, choral preparation and conducting skills
- Experience of a professionally equivalent audition and working session
Information for international students
The College regularly holds auditions in Asia and North America and, in some cases, it may be able to accept auditions recordings on DVD from applicants who are unable to attend an audition in person.
Fees and funding
Students can apply for a postgraduate loan and may also be able to apply for financial assistance from a variety of educational charities and trusts.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Further details of qualification
Typical a degree in music. Applicants will attend an audition to demonstrate that they have a satisfactory standard for entry.
Course contact details
- Admissions Department
- +44 (0)29 2039 1361