You need • a good honours degree in biosciences or physical sciences • other qualifications such as HND, HNC or unclassified degree in a chemical subject, plus significant relevant work experience Non-native English speakers need to be proficient in English, typically shown by an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills or equivalent. If your English language skill is currently below IELTS 6.0 we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English score.
Months of entry
Gain advanced laboratory skills and academic knowledge required to analyse samples relevant to the drug development process, in accordance with strict industry regulations.
• Develop the laboratory and professional skills you need to work in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Learn how to apply a strict quality assurance and control regime to your work.
• Gain professional perspectives from industry based guest lecturers.
• Work in recently refurbished high specification laboratories.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit http://www.shu.ac.uk/international/scholarships-bursaries to find out more.
Qualification and course duration
Course contact details
- Faculty of Health and Wellbeing
- 0114 225 5555
- 0114 225 3066