Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
2018 entry requirements
You normally need one of the following
• a good bachelors degree from an approved degree awarding body, university or college, in a business-related field
• professional qualification(s) by examination, recognised as being the equivalent of a bachelors degree in a business-related field with additional evidence to justify the equivalence of the qualification
• a specified diploma in a business-related field that, on satisfactory completion, allows you to follow a course of study for a masters degree
You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam. Find out more
Work experience route
If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum 6.0 in all skills.
Non work experience route
If English is not your first language you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum 5.5 in all skills.
If your English language skill is currently below the required level we recommend you consider a Sheffield Hallam University Pre-sessional English course which will enable you to achieve an equivalent English level.
If you do not meet these criteria you can apply for the Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English. This is a pre-masters course that gives you the opportunity to improve your English language skills and business knowledge. After passing this diploma we automatically offer you a place on one of the masters degrees offered by Business and Finance.
Months of entry
If you have experience in business or have studied a business-related degree, this master's course improves you career prospects in the management of international organisations. You combine study of how businesses operate in different parts of the world with techniques and skills designed to maximise your effectiveness in an international environment.
Information for international students
Please visit our website at http://www.shu.ac.uk/international
Fees and funding
There is support available to help you afford tuition fees and living costs whilst your study at Hallam. Find out at https://www.shu.ac.uk/study-here/fees-and-funding.
Scholarships, discounts and bursaries may be available to international students who study this course. Visit https://www.shu.ac.uk/international/fees-scholarships-and-discounts to find out more.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Sheffield Business School
- 0114 225 2820