Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally you need one of the following;
• an honours degree
• equivalent professional qualifications
In exceptional circumstances we consider candidates without formal qualifications who demonstrate the necessary experience, intellect and motivation.
Months of entry
Acquire and develop the specialist knowledge, understanding and skills associated with the relevant professional and managerial functions of international marketing.
- Develop an understanding of the international marketing management process and how it is applied in industry
- Identify and develop professional marketing skills in preparation for future application and employment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand market changes and apply this to the development of international marketing plans and strategies.
The course is well established and enjoys an excellent reputation for producing postgraduate students who can add value to international businesses and are well equipped to succeed in the fast-moving world of marketing and business.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-15 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details