Visit the institution website for COVID‑19 updates
Normally one from:
- an honours degree (2.2 or above) in a science or engineering subject
- suitable professional qualifications in an engineering field
- a degree in any discipline plus at least one year of relevant experience
- a diploma in a technological area plus at least three years of relevant experience
Months of entry
- Enhance your employability — achieving higher-level technical knowledge and personal skills.
- Learn to apply theories, concepts and knowledge to real-life situations or case studies.
- Study a course that meets the Engineering Council’s UK-SPEC requirements for further learning.
- Meet the academic requirements for Chartered Engineering (CEng) status.
- Qualify on a course accredited by the IMechE, the IET and the IOM3.
Develop your advanced technical and problem solving skills whilst exploring best practice, leading-edge technologies, processes and systems in engineering and management. This course is ideal if you are considering moving into a team or project leader role.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details
- Faculty of ACES