Normally one from;
• an honours degree (2.2 or above) in a science or engineering subject
• suitable professional qualifications in an engineering field
• a degree in any discipline plus at least one year of relevant experience
• a diploma in a technological area plus at least three years of relevant experience
You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
Months of entry
Develop your career either as a technical specialist, or as a manager able to take on greater responsibility in the engineering industry.
- Enhance your employability — achieving higher-level technical knowledge and personal skills.
- Learn to apply theories, concepts and knowledge to real-life situations or case studies.
- Study a course that meets the Engineering Council’s UK-SPEC requirements for further learning.
- Meet the academic requirements for Chartered Engineering (CEng) status.
- Qualify on a course accredited by the IMechE, the IET and the IOM3.
Develop your advanced technical and problem solving skills whilst exploring best practice, leading-edge technologies, processes and systems in engineering and management. This course is ideal if you are considering moving into a team or project leader role.
Qualification, course duration and attendance options
- full time12-16 months
- Campus-based learningis available for this qualification
Course contact details